Sunday, August 26, 2012

Day 2: Orange!

BACK TO THE SWING OF THINGS, HOPEFULLY <3


Alright, so here is my orange nails. I know most people do oranges, so I wanted to do something on the same page, but different. What better than carrots? They're even MORE healthy than oranges SO HA! I got the idea from my mother, who bought some Naked juice the other day. What did it have in it? Oranges and Carrots! Personally, it's too dull for me (the juice not the nails!) but with some lime in there, yumyumyum.

Anyways these nails are adorable in real life. My thumb has like... loads of carrots on it.
The base color is China Glaze - Sunset Sail
My orange of choice was Finger Paints - Prints and Printsess
The green is Sinful Colors - Happy Endings

I also used one of my new little Nail Art pens for this. I'll make a post about the two I've bought so far in hmmm... like 15 mins?

Watch out for my YELLOW nails tomorrow!
I can't wait

No comments:

Post a Comment