Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Day 3: Yellow.....

So uhm... I was going to do something totally different with this day and it ended up turning into a ball of fail.
So there's these.
Not much to really say about them. Honestly, yellow is my favorite color and I HATE these nails. They're just boring. Gimp also made my hands look super light when I was color adjusting. I almost wish I was a white girl now because they look better than my real hands.

I think once the recreate day comes, I might redo this day haha.

My yellow of choice was Finger Paints - Art Nouv-Yellow
This is one of my favorite yellows I've ever had. I'm sorry I did you wrong, baby!
I'm not even linking this to tumblr. Nope. Not worthy.

2 comments:

  1. Awh girl this mani is really cool!!
    nothing wrong with it, can´t understand why i am your first follower!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks so much! I just honestly hated this mani, but I guess it didn't turn out TOO bad. I appreciate the feedback and thanks for being my first (and only for now) follower!

      I just want to hug you!

      Delete