Sunday, August 26, 2012

Natural Products '3-in-1' Nail Art Pens


These. Suckers. ROCK!
I mean woah. Maybe I'm just not used to amazing nail art pens, but these bad boys are worth every dime I payed.

These are 3-in-1 Nail Art Pens by a company called Natural Products.
They've got a little metal tip that's literally a needle size (actually, thats how you clean it out if it ever gets clogged. PS: it's never gotten clogged) under the black cap you see at the top. Below that, the black part that almost looks like it's got lines is the brush. Here's where I was impressed. The bottle itself isn't hard plastic... it's soft, mushy plastic that you literally SQUEEZE to get the perfect amount of polish from the tip when you're using it. No more guessing when or how much polish is coming out! NO MORE GLOBS!


Below all of that awesomeness is a little screwed on gem-holder. They give you a crap-ton of little gems that match the nailpolish color. I haven't ever used gems, so I wouldn't have bought them on their own, but having them come with these babies makes me think I might give them a shot!

I'm pretty sure they're refillable, but since I haven't ran out I'm not 100% on that. The colors are perfect, the gold is good enough to not need two coats (or lines) of it. The black is well... black enough?


GO GET SOME OF THESE!
THEY ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment