Sunday, August 26, 2012

Personal Post #1

Just got back from a few days with my boyfriend. He's feeling better after the whole incident.
We had a good heart-to-heart, and he knows everyone cares for him. They asked him in the hospital if he was mad that his attempt didn't work and he said no. He knows he wasn't thinking clearly and he's happy to still be alive. I'm having a hard time getting over the idea of him being gone. I held myself back from tears a couple times. I don't want him to feel like he's putting me through anything.

He's got a doctor's appointment on Monday to see how his new meds are going. He's also got a house visit appointment with a psychologist for free to help him and his mother deal with things. Hopefully that helps him feel more comfortable with talking everything out. I just don't want him holding back what the REAL problem is just because his mother will be there.

Either way, he knows he's not alone. I just needed him to know I was here for him and that's never changing.
I hope he understands.





Anyways, Day 2 is tomorrow. I'm so sorry this has turned into such a fail of a challenge, but I couldn't have seen this coming. I've already gotten my nails done, I just need to load up the picture and I'm just not feeling it tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment