Thursday, August 30, 2012

On the menu for today:

Well, since I won't be able to update the challenge much this weekend (see personal post #2) I thought I'd do something I've been meaning to for a little bit on even my tumblr, now. It has more of a home here, honestly.

I'm going to be adding a page today called "Polishes" which will list all the polishes I currently have AND all the ones I have my eye on. This is mostly for me to link myself to on my kindle so I don't go buying dupes or to help me while trying to correspond a certain color. If you'd like to see what I'm working with, go ahead and take a look!

I'm telling you now, it's going to be picture heavy!
Also: I'm doing it by color because I can easily CTRL + F to find a certain name... can't do that with shades!


Hope you guys have fun lurking on my polishes!
The challenge should start back up Sunday/Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment