Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Personal Post #2

So my personal life is doing a LOT better since PP#1.
I'm currently crying because Guild Wars 2 is out and my computer can't even think about handling it.

So onto the real news: This weekend I'm going to my uncle's house to babysit his pets while he and his wife take a trip to North Carolina to visit her family. He has a rescued pit named Ella, a turtle (can't remember the type) named Oogway, a snake with no name (I KNOW... WHY NO NAME?! I call him Solid Snake.. so now that's what he is to me) and two sugar gliders named Zero (after the ghost dog in Nightmare Before Xmas) and One. I honestly love this dog, she's adorable and well behaved for the most part. Problem is, I haven't been around since last time I babysat her and I'm hoping she remembers me instead of barking up a storm. Anyways, it'll give me a couple days to get on his xbox (since mine is now at Chris' house) and play a couple nights away.

Oh, talking about nights... these adorable sugar gliders! These little cuties run around all night in their huge cage and make the craziest sound when they want your attention. I can't NOT hang out with them! Oogway pretty much keeps to himself, though. He likes to dig holes in his tank and sun himself. Typical.



Anyways, my Yellow Nails are ready to go, I'm about to upload some pictures in a bit. I'm having some KFC tonight so It'll have to be after my double down has rested on top of a bed of mashed potatoes in my belly. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment