Sunday, August 19, 2012

Starting a Blog!

Yep!
I don't even have followers to tell about this but this is more for me than anything.
I need to get back into nail art and this is the perfect way.
This blog is going to be 75% nails, 25% real life.
Lets be honest, I only HAVE 25% of a real life.
heh... heh...

ANYWAYS
Onto the nails!
As a rite of passage, I'm starting the 31 day nail art challenge!
I'm sure everyone knows what this is but if you're playing along at home, here's the challenge.
Hopefully I'll have something up soon for "Day 1: Red."

2 comments:

  1. I like to follow your blog,
    why dont you add Google Friend Connect to your blog?
    This way other bloggers can follow u :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! See, I'm totally new to this blogger thing haha. I'll add it as soon as I figure it out!

      Delete